Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday

Today, 27/6/2010
My Father's Birthday

 "Happy Birthday Father"
Birthday gifts for dad: Perfume.. heh

Hero Dad

You are my hero, Dad
You're my secure foundation.
When I think of you, I'm filled with love
And fond appreciation.
You make me feel protected;
I'm sheltered by your care.
You're always my true friend; and Dad,
When I need you, you're always there.
You have a place of honor
Deep within my heart.
You've been my superhero, Dad,
Right from the very start.
 
By Joanna Fuchs www.poemsource.com

5 comments:

  1. salam bertandang
    di hari minggu..
    moga hari mu selalu
    ceria dan anda sihat
    selamat hari lahir buat
    ayhanda mu Dalila

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhh..rmai lak same tarikh besday ngan anniversary kami..
    HepI besday to uncle misman..

    ReplyDelete
  3. errr..
    bitday wadud akak x wish pown??huhuhu..
    tapi dah lepas..hahahaha...
    tahniah untuk ayah akak ekh :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...