Malaysia Jobs - MURPHY OIL VACANCY As GRADUATE TRAINEE4 April
Murphy,we appreciate people as one of our greatest resource. Each individual brings a diverse range of knowledge and experience into the Murphy family contributing not only to the growth of the company,but to achieving new heights. This is proven our track record at Kikeh,Malaysia’s first deepwater oil Production off Sabah and West Patricia offshore Sarawak,sustaining world class HSE performance.
We are embarking on our second initiative to recruit Graduate Trainees.
- Malaysian citizens below 26 years of age
- Degree in Petroleum,Chemical,Mechanical Engineering or Geology from a recognized University
- Min GPA of 3.00 & above
- Active in Extra Curricular activities
- Strong Leadership & Interpersonal Skills
- Fluent in both spoken & written English
- The objective is to develop a pool of potential young talent t obe employed as Junior Engineers in the company
- Candidates shall have the opportunity to experience offshore working environment
- The 52-week training program shall cover:
- Formal Classes:Technical & Soft cover
- On the Job Training
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Executive Team Development Program